Tuesday, November 19, 2013

WET N WILD COLOR ICON EYE SHADOW SINGLES WITH EYE PENCILS, $1 AT DOLLAR TREE

Prepare yourself for another post in our Bargain Alert series....

Hey, y'all! We found SO many amazing products at Dollar Tree last night, and we are super excited to share our bargain finds with you! We'll probably share them in a couple different posts over the next few days, so GET EXCITED! We will start out with these Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Singles--which also come with free (smaller size) Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye & Brow Pencils! Usually the single shadows cost around $1.99 each, and the pencils cost 99 cents each. So, $1 for both is amazing!




"Panther" is a matte black shadow--and it is super concentrated and deep! If you like to line your eyes with eye shadow, then this is perfect! This is also great for deepening a smokey eye! What a versatile, high-quality product this is!



"Glamrock" is a cool shade of violet with silver sparkle. This may not be as versatile as "Panther," but it sure is pretty and a nice addition to our collections! (P.S. This is less gray in person--sorry for the not-perfectly-accurate photo! It is a truer purple, but definitely cool-toned. It reminds me very much of pictures I've seen of Mac's "Parfait Amour.")



"Sellout" is a bright, beautiful, cool pink! It is loaded with magenta and silver shimmer. This may be the hardest of the three to pull off, but I have a feeling I will be very glad that I have this when I am getting ready for a holiday party in the near-ish future!



These shadows are super pigmented, and have fun names, too!




Let's talk about the eye liners that come with the shadows! 



They all come with the same color: "Black." I have tried Wet n Wild's Color Icon Eye & Brow Pencils before, and I am a fan! They are pigmented, creamy, and easy to apply. They stay put all day on me when I wear them on my upper or lower lash line, which is I where I almost always wear eye liner. But, on they only last two or three hours on my waterline (which does not bug me since I maybe wear eye liner on my waterline twice a month, and I don't use these for that--but I just thought I'd throw that out there in case you were interested in wearing this liner on your waterline). I love that they are super affordable, pigmented, and easy to apply.



That wraps up this post! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to tell us about your Dollar Tree bargain buys!


Love, the Sisters of Hot Glue & Sparkle,
Kaitlyn, Breann, & Cami

P.S. If you like this post, then don't forget to check out our other posts, and leave us a comment! We love hearing readers' feedback! You can also follow Hot Glue & Sparkle on bloglovin' (click the blue + button on the top right), so you will be notified every time we post something new! Thanks for showing your support! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment